All-in-One Trucking Dispatch Software
Trucking logistics software to dispatch vehicles remotely, send drivers updates, and track progress in real time
TRUX transportation dispatch software enables material producers and contractors to haul material more efficiently while delivering a differentiated customer experience.
In Logistics Spend
Drag & Drop Transportation Dispatching Software
- Monitor and manage dispatch order progress to identify haulers who are under- or over-utilized
- See which loads are in progress and which haven’t started
- View which orders are on-schedule or at risk of falling behind, and give your team the tools to take action
Active Order Management
- Assign haulers to orders based on their actual utilization and capacity
- Monitor order progress in real-time and adjust as necessary throughout the day
- View trucker cycle times for all loads
Cycle Time Analytics
- Track company-owned and third-party truckers on the clock
- View truck location and relative speed, time-stamped route, current traffic conditions, load status and more
- Monitor cycle time at the plant, in transit, at the jobsite, and round trip
GREAT TEAMS DEPEND ON TRUX
"Because we use TRUX, I know that I'll be able to meet our customers’ demands and I don't necessarily need to know how many trucks are available to me at that moment."
"With a quick phone call and a two second process with TRUX, we added an additional $4,000 to our bottomline in a single day on a job we wouldn't have done before."
"TRUX has been most helpful to us in the dispatching fleets of trucks. With one single stroke of the keyboard, we can request and receive a sufficient number of trucking for our projects."
Looking for help with your dump truck logistics?
Improve scheduling , hauler tracking, and gain confidence in hauler earnings with TRUX Manage.