TALKING ABOUT TRUX TO YOUR HAULERS IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK
Maximize the benefits you get from Trux by getting your drivers and third-party haulers on board. You can’t do this without them!
EXPLAIN WHY TRUX IS IMPORTANT TO YOUR BUSINESS:
Your drivers and third-party haulers want to see that your business is strong. It means more work for them!
Trux is helping you:
- Streamline the work your accounting team does. This means that invoices could be paid more quickly and accurately for work performed.*
- Get visibility into activity on the road, at the jobsite, and at the plant/quarry.
- Cut down on paperwork that is slowing down your operations.
- Create better schedules ahead of time and gain the flexibility to make adjustments on the fly.
- Improve communication for everyone at the jobsite, on the road, and in the office.
WALK THEM THROUGH YOUR EXPECTATIONS:
Trux Drive is the mobile application they’ll use to perform their work and was designed with drivers in mind. Over 35,000 drivers use Trux nationwide.
- Drivers will have to punch into/out of shifts through the app. They’ll only be tracked during their shift and get paid for everything logged within Trux. Once they punch out of their shift, all tracking turns off.
- Drivers will also take photos of tickets/load slips throughout their shift. Those photos are uploaded in Trux and stored in the cloud.
- Fleet owners will need to assign work to their drivers in the app. It is easy to do and Trux will provide training and resources to help.
EXPLAIN THE BENEFITS THEY’LL RECEIVE:
It’s important that everyone understands the benefits they’ll receive -- especially your third-party haulers. And guess what? There are actually some pretty great ones!
- NO MORE MANUAL INVOICE CREATION: Creating invoices is time-consuming and getting paid in full requires 100% accuracy from their team. Trux takes care of the heavy lifting by automatically logging all their work and invoicing YOU directly for THEM.
- MORE LOADS PER DAY: Trux is making it easier for your dispatchers to create schedules that work for haulers. That means they’ll spend less time waiting in line to get loaded and unloaded -- most haulers using Trux see an extra turn per driver, per day! This could even result in less deadheading for their trucks at the end of the day.
- ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS: Fleet owners and drivers are tired of constantly getting phone calls asking where they (or their drivers) are. Trux gives your team in the field and in the office the info they need - which means less distraction for their team.
- STAY ORGANIZED: Your haulers are getting access to a FREE tool to organize their drivers. They’ll be able to assign work directly to drivers and track completed work. They’ll even be able to view earnings in real-time!